Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tag

09-10-2005

20 things about me

1- I'm a chickenolic, I try tried to quit but I can't...no sorry, I never tried to quit

2- My favourite place to regain strength is near sea, river or being in the country side

3- Every year I get close to get a nervous breakdown

4- Can't get enough of the things that make me laugh, can't get enough of the things that make me cry

5- In 24 hours, 15 are spent listening to music

6- Nasty habit of dreaming awake

7- Strange ability to make people talk to me

8- $Unhealthy$ habbit of collecting stuff

9- Unhealty habbit to get attached to people that don't deserve it

10- Hate to be alone in the middle of a crowd, so I spend my time closed in my room

11- A little bit anti-social, shy, whatever you want to call it

12- Mixed feelings: Kinda misanthropic feeling about people (though I changin' that point, gaining hope in mankind) but simply love the friends that I have, and being real well about talking with other people and knowing different points of view. In fact the friends that I have are my best quality.

13- Hate bugs! Kinda Bugophobic

14- I have too many projects for the lazy bastard that I am, need to get more 12 hours per day.

15- Can't stand people that lie to me. That was enough for me to break contact with people but if that is done with the reason to protect me or not hurting me it's easier to forgive, but if someone lies to me for stupid reasons, forget it (How can I trust in someone that lie to me for insipid reasons, or better for no reason?)

16- Self esteem problems (guess why)

17- Think too much, my brain can't be turned off, which it uses to exaust me often (Insomniac)

18- Like to feel physical exaustion, speacially in the rain

19- Saddest day of the year, my birth day (second day of winter's solstice)

20- Urge need to evolve, to feel and possess knowledge, to be perfect, to be perfect to others, to give and to gain a self conscioussness that permits me to give peace to others and to my self. It's a work in progress, just like life itself

No comments: