Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not The Worst Idea

16-04-2006

"Dear Karen, I'm afraid. Just when I think it is all going to get easier, I close my eyes and I see you in my arms. It's as if a hole were torn open in the center of my chest. After a while, it start to close up and...saomeone has a laugh that sounds like you or wears a perfume that smells like you and...it tears the hole wide open again. I don't feel like eating. I find it hard to concentrate. I can't do my job, Karen. I can't live my life. It's gotten so bad that now Foggy is worried. And as you may remember, when Foggy gets worried he starts to look for solutions. Seems he's come up with a suggestion-I don't know where he gets these things- that I write you a letter, about how I'm feeling. To get it all out. I've decided it was not the worst idea in the world."

No comments: