Monday, July 7, 2008

Angel

16-07-2006

"-You've become my last, true connection to the past. Everything else is gone. And since my death, I don't like what I've become... or what I'm turning into. I'm afraid that you'll find out I'm not what you think I am.
-I already know what you are, child... An angel. Someone who watches over us in our time of need. Who helps to ease our burdens. That must be a great hardship. But heaven only choses those who have a strong will... and a good heart. Still, He can't control our guilt. That's ours to keep. You just have to learn how to let go.
-I'm Trying.
-That's not enought Al. I can feel how hard you've become. There was a time when I could sense only softness. Let go your pain. Others need you now. Like Cyan and Wanda. She believes God had a hand in returning her child to safety. You're now a part of that, which means you bring hope and courage. Don't spoil that. Because indirectly, you've become part of her faith. And within that lies her love for you."

Spawn

No comments: