Friday, August 15, 2008

The Return Of The Wicked

02-09-2006

We're back (all of us;P) and we have found some few surprises. One of them is a subscription that someone offered me, it's kinda funny how everything's different.

I want to thank all the love that has been sent to me in these days that I was away. I've met some beautiful people and although I didn't meet all that I wanted, it was special (Obrigado Joana, Diana e Filipa).

We went to a studio to try make some noise and... we made it. Some new directions are coming to my mind and also the desire to finish old stuff - have the urge need not to look into the past and all of that still hurts me. Like the Wise Man says constantly to me, "don't look back"
Talking about projects... The Syndicate is being created and details will be shown in the future.

No comments: