Friday, August 15, 2008

A Special Day - RiotGothicGrrrl

13-11-2006

Another day, another year. Life has some strange ways to show us what is really special. I have to thank the wonderful afternoon gave me yesterday, all the thoughts we shared and friendship that I know that will endure. Today it's my sister's birthday. Due to a strange sucession of events I was only able to talk to her after lunch (and with a great deal of persistence!). Our lives are changing at a fast pace but I'm glad to know that we're close as ever. If my grandmother was alive, this would be too her birthday and this will be always her day...

Anyway, to make this day more special, this is also 's birthday, the sweetes pussycat on heart. Go give her your love and best wishes:

Tudo de bom doce e desculpa o atraso...

No comments: