Sunday, March 15, 2009

It Wasn't Supposed To Be So Hard

15-01-2008

Paulie: Rocky, nobody's going to give no title shot
Rocky: I know that. I don't want one.
Paulie: So this is just a mental disturbance.
Rocky: No
Paulie: You're mad because they took down your statue?
Rocky: No (paulie laughs) Not really, no.
Paulie: If it's about money... just hang a sign around your neck sayin' "punch me" 5 dollars, you'll make big money. (Paulie laughs again) What? you haven't peaked yet?
Rocky: Peaked?
Paulie: Yeah, peaked.
Rocky: I don't know, there's still some stuff in the basement
Paulie: What basement?
Rocky: in here (Rocky waves in front of his belly)
Paulie: Tell me about the stuff.
Rocky: What about it?
Paulie: Tell me about the stuff inside. Is it angry?
Rocky: Angry?
Paulie: Are you mad because Adrian left you?
Rocky: She didn't leave, Paulie, she died.
Paulie: Ok. Ok, ok, ok.
Rocky: You know... sometimes, it's hard to breathe. I feel like these... beast inside me.
Paulie: It's ok Rocko, please, it's ok.
Rocky: Is it... ok? I... you know... I never knew this was supposed to be so hard. It wasn't supposed to be like this Paulie.

Rocky Balboa

No comments: