Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Cleaning Lady

16-05-2009

At Monk's.

Jerry: You had sex with the cleaning woman on your desk? Who are you, how did you do that?
George: Hennigans. I was there sitting in the office and the cleaning woman comes in. I've always been attracted to cleaning women. Cleaning women, chambermaids.
Jerry: Yeah chambermaids, I'm attracted to them too.
George: Why is that?
Jerry: It's a woman in your room. So go ahead.
George: So she starts vaccuming, back and forth, back and forth, her hips swivelling, her breasts, uh... (trying to think of a word)
Jerry: Convulsing?
George: Convulsing?
Jerry: I don't know, I'm trying to help you.
George: Then I asked her if she wanted a drink.
Jerry: You don't drink.
George: I know but I couldn't think of anything else to say to her.
Jerry: So you started drinking.
George: So we started drinking, and I'll tell you I don't know if it was the alcohol or the ammonia, but the next think I knew she was mopping the floor with me.
Jerry: So how was it?
George: Well the sex was okay, but I threw up from the Hennigans.
Jerry: Good thing the cleaning lady was there.

Seinfeld

No comments: