Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Cup Of Coffee

28-04-2009

New scene. Coffee shop. Elaine, Jerry and George are at their usual booth.
Elaine: Can you die from an odor? I mean, like if you were locked in a vomitorium for two weeks, could you actually die from the odor?
Jerry: An overdose of odor? Good question.
George: Do I smell?
Elaine: No no no no, I was just down on the forty-second street subway today, it is disgusting. Guess who I bumped into. Owen.
Jerry: Ahh.
George: He's alright?
Elaine: Yeah, he's almost fully recovered. He told me he was just using me for sex.
The waitress brings the check.
Jerry: Let me get that.
George: No no no, I got it.
Jerry: Please.
George: No come on, let me, let me. I smashed your car, it cost you over two thousand dollars,
Jerry: Yeah, a cup of coffee should cover it.

Seinfeld

No comments: