Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gotta See The Baby

15-11-2009

I have a friend who's got a baby. "Gotta see the baby. You've got to come over and see the baby."
Nobody ever wants you to come and see their grandfather, do they? "You've got to see my grandfather. You've got to see him. He's so cute. 168 pounds, 4 ounces. I love them when they're this age. He's 1000 months. You know, the mid eighties is such a good time for the grand-people. The mid-eighties, you got to see them. He went to the bathroom by himself today".
You know what's tough about seeing people when they have a baby is that you have to mach their level of enthusiasm. You know what I mean? They're always so excited. "What do you think of him?" Just once I would like to meet a couple that goes: "You know, we're not that happy with him, frankly. I think we really made a big mistake. We should have got an aquarium... You want him? We don't even want him. You want him?"

Seinfeld

No comments: