Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Gym

12-12-2009

See, to me, at the health club, you see all these people that are working out and they're training, getting in shape but strangely, nobody's really getting in shape for anything. The only reason that you're getting in shape is that so you can get through the workout.So we're working out so that we'll be in shape for when we have to do our exercise.This is the whole thing. The other thing I don't get is why we're so careful about locking up our dirty towels and smelly jockstraps. What exactly is the black market on these disgusting gym clothes? I'll give my car to any guy in front of a restaurant because he's got a short red jacket. "Yeah, he must be the valet guy." But my stinking putrefied gym clothes I got one of these locks you could put a bullet through it and it won't open. That Stuff is safe.

Seinfeld

No comments: