Thursday, June 10, 2010

Full Disclosure

05-02-2010

Elaine and Jerry are on the phone, waiting for George and Cynthia's date to end.

Jerry: So where are they already, it's a quarter to twelve, they should be back by now, what did they do?
Elaine: I think they went out to dinner.
Jerry: Wait, I got another call. That must be him. [clicks over] Hello?
George: Yeah, it's me, I just got home.
Jerry: Oh, hold on. [clicks back] It's George, he just got home.
Elaine: Yeah, yeah, I got Cynthia on the other line.
Jerry: Alright, I'll call you back as soon as I'm done.
Elaine: Remember our pact. Full disclosure.
Jerry: Of course. [clicks back to George] Yeah, go ahead.
George: Alright look, I'm gonna tell you, but I made a pact with Cynthia, we swore we were not going to tell you and Elaine.
Jerry: You can tell me, I'll vault it.
George: It's in the vault?
Jerry: I'm locking the vault. What?
George: We had sex.
Jerry: Oh my god, you had sex, how did that happen?
George: I don't know. I closed my eyes and made a move.
Jerry: At your apartment?
George: Yeah.
Jerry: She didn't stay over?
George: No, she left. Listen, you can't mention any of this to Elaine. Cynthia will kill me, we made a deal.

Cut to Elaine on the phone with Cynthia.

Elaine: Oh my god.
Cynthia: He was uncomfortable because it was our first time so he felt he would perform better if we did it in the kitchen. He said the kitchen is always the most sociable room in the house. And he was serious.
Elaine: So? How was it?
Cynthia: How good could it be? My head was on a hot plate.
Elaine: Wait, I got another call, that must be Jerry.
Cynthia: Oh wait, don't you tell him any of this.
Elaine: Yeah, ok. [clicks over] Hello?
Jerry: So, what did she have to say?
Elaine: What did he have to say?
Jerry: He said they had a good time.
Elaine: Her too.
Jerry: Oh, good.
Elaine: Anything else?
Jerry: Nope. You?
Elaine: Nope.
Jerry: You sure?
Elaine: Yup. You?
Jerry: Yeah.
Elaine: Alright. Well uh, guess everything is under control.
Jerry: Yeah. Okay then.
Elaine: Alright. Goodnight.
Jerry: Goodnight.

Seinfeld

No comments: