Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's Possible!

30-01-2010

George: We had an incredible phone conversation. We talked for like twenty minutes. I threw away my notes in the middle of the call. You know, I thought she had a great voice timbre. Is it timbre or tamber?
Jerry: I think it's tamber.
George: Why'd I think it was timbre? Yeah, she could do voiceover commercials, why didn't you tell me about her voice?
Jerry: I didn't notice the voice.
George: It's mellifluous!
Jerry: So, Saturday night.
George: She had to be impressed by that conversation, had to! It was a great performance. I am unbelievable on the phone. On the date they should just have two phones on the table at the restaurant, done.

Elaine enters.

Elaine: Hi.
George: Hey! Saturday night!
Elaine: I know!
George: So, what did she say?
Elaine: She said you're getting together Saturday night!
George: That's it?
Elaine: Yeah!
George: She didn't mention anything about the conversation?
Elaine: No.
George: Now, you see, I don't get that. We had a relaxed stimulating, great conversation, she doesn't mention it? Why doesn't she mention it?
Elaine: What?
Jerry: She could have mentioned the conversation.
George: Alright, alright, I'll go on the date, but that's that.

Kramer enters.

Kramer: Hey.
Jerry: Hey.
Kramer: You know my friend, Bob Sacamano?
Jerry: Oh, the guy from Jersey?
Kramer: Yeah. He just got a job at a condom factory in Edison. Look at this, he gave me a gross.
George: What are you gonna do with all of them?
Kramer: Oh, well... Come on, take some, Jerry. Grab 'em.
Jerry: No thanks, they look like they came out of a cereal box.
Kramer: Come on, Elaine, here, take half a bag.
Elaine: Half a bag? What am I, a hooker? Anyway, they look kind of cheap.
George: I'll take one. It's possible.

Seinfeld

No comments: