Sunday, July 26, 2009

That's Kramer

11-08-2008

ELAINE: What are you doing? What is all this?
JERRY: Oh he's uh, helping me sort my receipts. I'm being audited.
ELAINE: Oh, your being auditted? What for?
JERRY: Oh, I contributed money to a charity that turned out to be fraudulent. It's very boring.
ELAINE: When was this?
JERRY: Uh, Along long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.
ELAINE: I remember you donated to some volcano thing on our first date.
JERRY: Volcano? Really?
ELAINE: Oh, wait a minute. Don't tell me that that was ...
JERRY: Something to drink?
ELAINE: What did you think, that would impress me?
JERRY: You got it ALL wrong. I was thinking only of the poor Krakatoans
ELAINE: Like you this donation for 50 bucks and I'd start tearing my clothes off?
JERRY: Those brave Krakatoans East of Java. who sacrifice so much for so long.
ELAINE: Now you're being audited because of it. You see That's Karma.
JERRY: No, that's Kramer.

Seinfeld

No comments: