Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Pen 2

04-12-2008

JERRY: Listen M. Klompus, it was really a nice gesture of you to give me the pen, but I don't really need it.
JACK: You what?
JERRY: I mean it's a terrific pen, but I think you should keep it. (he tends the pen to Jack)
JACK: Well I mean...
JERRY: Take it.
JACK: All right! (he smiles and take it)
(Morty gets up and walks right to Jack)
MORTY: You know Jack, you've got a hell of a nerve taking that kid's pen.
JACK: Whose pen?
MORTY: His pen.
JACK: This happens to be my pen.
MORTY: You didn't give it to him?
JACK: What are you talking about? He pratically begged me for it.
MORTY: Where do you come off with this crap?
JACK: Listen, do you think I take everything everybody offers me? You offered me sponge cake yesterday. Did I take it?
MORTY: You said you didn't want it!
JACK: Of course I wanted it! I love sponge cake!
MORTY: Then who the hell said you couldn't have any? I mean what the hell do I care whether you have sponge cake?
(Jerry and Elaine can't beleive what they're hearing)
JACK: Because I saw the look on your face last week when I took the scotch tape!
MORTY: Ahh! Ahh! So YOU got the scotch tape! I've been looking all over for it!
JACK: Don't worry about it! I'll give it back!
MORTY: I don't want it!
JACK: I don't want it!
MORTY: You know Jack, do me a favor will you? Take the pen and the scotch tape, and get the hell out of here!
JACK: Listen do you think I give a damn?
MORTY: Aah! (Jack leaves) The nerve of that guy! Taking back that pen. Well that'it for them.
JERRY: What is going on in this community! Are you people aware of what's happening? What is driving you to this behavior? Is it the humudity? Is it the Muzak? Is it the white shoes?

Seinfeld

No comments: