Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Pen

15-11-2008

(Jerry notices Klompus's pen)
JERRY: What kind of pen is that?
JACK: This pen?
JERRY: Yeah.
JACK: This is an astronaut pen. It writes upside down. They use this in space.
JERRY: Wow! That's the astronaut pen. I heard about that. Where did you get it?
JACK: Oh it was a gift.
JERRY: Cause sometimes I write in bed and I have to turn and lean on my elbow to make the pen works.
JACK: Take the pen.
JERRY: Oh no.
JACK: Go ahead.
JERRY: I couldn't
JACK: Come on, take the pen!
JERRY: I can't take it.
JACK: Do me a personal favor!
JERRY: No, I'm not...
JACK: Take the pen!
JERRY: I cannot take it!
JACK: Take the pen!
JERRY: Are you sure?
JACK: Positive! Take the pen!
JERRY: O.K. Thank you very much. Thank you. Gee, boy!
HELEN: Jack, what are you doing?
JACK: Stop it!
DORIS: Jack, we should go. (they go to the door) It was nice to meeting you.
ELAINE: Mmm, nice to meet you.
JERRY: Thanks again.
JACK: Come on!
DORIS: (to Morty) She's adorable. (they leave)
HELEN: (as soon as the door's closed) Why did you take his pen for?
JERRY: What? He gave it to me.
HELEN: You didn't have to take it.
MORTY: Oh my God! She's gotta make a big deal out of everything.
JERRY: He offered it to me.
HELEN: Because you made such a big fuss about it.
JERRY: I liked it. Should I have said I didn't like it?
HELEN: You shouldn't have said anything. What did you expect him to do? (the camera shows Elaine shaking her head at their dispute)
JERRY: He could have said: "Thank you, I like it too" and put it back in his pocket.
HELEN: He loves that pen.
MORTY: Oh come on!
HELEN: He talks about it all the time. Every time he takes it out he goes on and on about how it writes upside down, how the astronauts use it.
JERRY: If he likes it so much, he never should have offered it.
HELEN: He didn't think you'd accept.
JERRY: Well, he was wrong.

Seinfeld

No comments: