Friday, December 26, 2008

Cat Killer

07-10-2007

"(Elaine sneezes)
JERRY: Bless you.
ELAINE: Thank you. What evidence is there that cats are so smart, anyway? Huh? What do they do? Because they're clean? I am sorry. My Uncle Pete showers four times a day and he can't count to ten. So don't give me hygiene.
JERRY: So what are you gonna do?
ELAINE: I don't know. I can't think of any solution, unless of course they should meet with some unfortunate accident. What do you think a hit man would charge to rub out a couple of cats?
JERRY: Well, it couldn't be too expensive. Thirteen, fourteen bucks a cat?
ELAINE: What do you think, Jerry? You wanna make twenty-eight bucks?
JERRY: I'm no cat killer.
ELAINE: How about we go over there right now and we shave them?
JERRY: I'd really like to go, Elaine. But, George is coming back from the hospital. I gotta wait for him. But otherwise I would definitely go."

Seinfeld

No comments: