Friday, December 26, 2008

What Are You, A Doctor?

28-09-2007

"JERRY: I never should've gotten involved in this. I'm a nervous wreck. I"m not cut out for investing.
GEORGE: Alright, alright. That's it. I'm gonna go down there.
JERRY: Where?
GEORGE: To the hospital.
JERRY: The hospital?
GEORGE: I'm going to find out what's going on. Alright?
JERRY: Are you nuts? You don't even know they guy.
GEORGE: So what? I'll start talking to him, you know, casual, and I'll work my way around to it.
JERRY: What if he's in an iron lung or something? What are you gonna do? (knocking on glass) "How you feeling, Mr. Wilkinson? (makes hissing sound) By the way, what's happening with Sendrax?"
GEORGE: Maybe he's resting.
JERRY: Who goes to the hospital to rest?
GEORGE: What are you, a doctor?
JERRY: Okay, fine, fine. When are you going down there?
GEORGE: Today. I'm going today. Just don't do anything until you hear from me."

Seinfeld

No comments: