Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blow

26-02-2008


"Elaine: Ya know, It's not fair people are seated First Come First Served,
it should be based on who's hungriest. I feel like just going over there
and taking some food off somebody's plate.

Jerry: I'll tell you what, there's 50 bucks in it for you if you do it.

Elaine: What do you mean?

Jerry: You walk over that table, you pick up an eggroll, you don't say
anything, you eat it, say 'thank you very much', wipe your mouth, walk
away- I give you 50 bucks.

George: What are they gonna do?

Jerry: They won't do anything; in fact, you'll be giving them a story to
tell for the rest of their lives.

Elaine: 50 bucks, You'll give me 50 bucks?

Jerry: 50 bucks. That table over there, the three couples.

Elaine: OK, I don't wanna go over there and do it, and then come back here
and find out there was some little loophole, like I didn't put mustard on
it or something...

Jerry: No, no tricks.

Elaine: Should I do it, George?

George: For 50 bucks? I'd put my face in the soup and blow."

Seinfeld

No comments: