Sunday, April 12, 2009

Vault

30-03-2008

"George: Wait till you hear this (sees Donna). Whoa, ah, I'm sorry, I
didn't, I had no idea. (Goes to leave)

Donna: Wait, wait. He's in the bathroom.

George: I just wanted to talk to him for a minute, but I'll come back.

Donna: You don't have to leave.

George: You sure?

Donna: Yes.

George: OK.

Donna: I'm Donna.

George: Donna. Oh, you're the one that likes that commercial!

Donna: He told you about that.

George: No, he, he didn't actually tell me that, uh, we were talking about
that commercial, in fact I think I brought it up because I like that commercial.
No, he, he would never tell me anything like that. He never discusses anything.
He's, he's like a clam. You're not gonna mention this, to him.. (Jerry re-
enters)

Donna: (To Jerry) So you go around telling your friends I'm not hip
because I like that commercial.
Jerry: What? (To George) What did, what did you say?

George: Say? What? Nothing, I..

Donna: You told him how I like the commercial.

Jerry: Well, so what if I said that?

Donna: Well, so, you didn't have to tell your friends.

Jerry: No, I had to tell my friends, my friends didn't have to tell you.

George: (To Donna) Why did you have to get me in trouble?

Donna: I don't like you talking about me with your friends behind my back.

George: Boy oh boy.

Jerry: I said I couldn't believe you liked that commercial. So what?

Donna: I asked some friends of mine this week, and all of them liked the
commercial.

Jerry: Boy, I bet you got a regular Algonquin round table there.

(Kramer enters)

K Hey.

Jerry: Oh, Kramer, this is Donna.

k Oh. Cotton Dockers!

George: Hello! Alright, we should be going. Come on .(Grabs Kramer)

k What? Where are we going?

George: Come on!

Donna: Don't bother, I'm leaving.

Jerry: Donna, really, you're making too much of this.

K One hundred percent Cotton Dockers, if they're not Dockers, they're just
pants!

Jerry: Please, Donna.

Donna: I don't wanna hear it.(Leaves)

George: I can't believe I said that. You know me, I'm a vault."

Seinfeld

No comments: