Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fragment

18-01-2009

"- Who are you?
- I'm an excerpt. A fragment of you.
- Who are you?
- I am your guide, the password that will open the door.
- The door?
- Yes. From an unknown time, from the ends of time, at this place, the origin of all collected tales... you and I will open the door.
- I won't open it because I am myself.
- I am also myself. But you will understand once you knock on the door. Once you knock and open the door you will understand. You are me and I am you. It is only together that our true selves are realized. We are connected like notes and music, like the letters and writing. The place where you stand right now shows your present self. The place where I stand right now shows my present self. That place is not where you think it exists. The place that you think of is not of this world. The place that you think of is above eternity. The place that you think of is above reality. Let us join them in on. You and me, me and you"

No comments: