Sunday, October 11, 2009

I.Q.

03-01-2009

George: She thinks I'm a nice guy. Women always think I'm nice, but women don't like nice.
Jerry: This is amazing, I haven't seen one guy going in to that restaurant since it opened. Poor guy.
George: Why is nice bad? What kind of sick society we are living in, when nice is bad?
Jerry: What's that smell? What are you wearing?
George: Little cologne.
Jerry: Manly.
George: Monica wants me to wear it.
Jerry: So why didn't you say no?
George: I'm too nice.
Jerry: Poor guy. His family is probably in Pakistan waiting him to send back money. This is horrible.
George: She wants me to take an IQ test.
Jerry: That's because you're stupid enough to wear the cologne.
George: No, she's taking this course in education for her masters. It's part of her research project, I have to be a guinea pig.
Jerry: I've never been a guinea pig. I've been a sheep, a tody.
George: You know, I can't talk to you anymore.
Jerry: All right, I'm sorry. Go ahead, you're taking the IQ test.
George: Yeah, and she's going to find I'm a moron. You know, people think I'm smart, but I'm not smart.
Jerry: Who thinks you're smart?
George: I'm not going to break a hundred in this thing.
Jerry: What thing?
George: You don't listen when people talk to you anymore!
Jerry: Oh, the IQ thing...yeah.
George: I'm sure I have a low IQ. I've been lying about my SAT scores for 15 years.
Jerry: What did you get?
George: What did I get or what do I say I got?
Jerry: What do you say?
George: I say fourteen o nine (1409).
Jerry: 1409, that's a good score.
George: You're telling me.
Jerry: What did you really get?
George: You are my friend.
Jerry: Of course.
George: I tell you everything, right?
Jerry: I hope so.
George: Well, this I take to the grave.

Seinfeld

No comments: