Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sculpture Of Limitations

09-01-2009

[Kramer comes in.]
Kramer: Hey.
Jerry: Hey.
Kramer: Oh boy. Jerry let me ask you something, hi Elaine...
Elaine: Hey.
Kramer: This guy leaves this jacket at my mothers house two years ago. Now, she hasn't spoken to him since and now he says he wants the jacket back.
Jerry: So?
Kramer: Well, I'm not giving it back.
Jerry: Why not?
Kramer: Because I meat a lot of women in this jacket, you know they're attracted to it. Why do you think my mother went out with him?
[Kramer takes some nachos and spills some to Elaine's test.]
Kramer: Oh, gees...
Elaine: Yeah, ok...[takes the test and goes to another table.]
Kramer: Anyway, it's been two years. I mean isn't there like statue of limitations on that?
Jerry: Statute.
Kramer: What?
Jerry: Statute of limitations. It's not a statue.
Kramer: No, statue.
Jerry: Fine, it's a sculpture of limitations.
Kramer: Just wait a minute...Elaine, Elaine! Now you're smart, is it statue or statute of limitations?
Elaine: Statute.
Kramer: Oh, I really think you're wrong.

Seinfeld

No comments: