Sunday, October 11, 2009

Splash Splash

12-01-2009

"Splash, splash, it repeats. The wave repeats. Splash, rolling in and out, rolling out and in.Every cicle is the same. Every cycle is different. the time repeats, splash, splash. Inside of me and outside of me... Time flows the same. Splash, splash, it repeats. The heart repeats, splash, splash. From the yet unknown time, from the ends of time, heading towards the origin of all tales. But there are no words there. No books in which they are written. Nothing watching them out. Only their traces fading away. So, I shall gather them up. The fragments of words, the fragment of books. The fragment of places, the fragment of memories. Las of all, The fragments of time. I wonder whatis there? What is written on those who have shape? Will I be able to see it? Will I be able to hear it? Even so I will play. Even If the text has no meaning. Even If I cry after loosing a fragment. Even if that place is ruled nothingness. Nvertheless I will play. This place, the origin of tales. From the ends of time to the yet unknown time, I will play."

No comments: