Saturday, November 14, 2009

Car Phone

11-03-2009

Jerry: Do you believe this? The car was parked right out front.
George: Was the alarm on?
jerry: I don't know, I guess it was on. I don't know my alarm sound; I'm not tuned in to it like it's my son.
George: I don't understand, how do these thieves start the car?
Jerry: They cross the wires or something.
George: Cross the wires? I can't even make a pot of spaghetti.
Kramer enters.
Jerry: They stole my car.
Kramer: Who did?
Jerry: They did.
Kramer: Was it more than just one?
Jerry: What should I do, should I call the police?
Kramer: What are they gonna do?
Jerry: I'd better call the car phone company, cancel my service.
George: Maybe you should call your car phone.
Jerry: Yeah, he's probably driving it right now.
George: Wait a minute, call the car phone, see what happens.
Jerry: Are you serious?
George: Yeah, go ahead, call.
Jerry: I don't even know if I remember the number.
Jerry dials.
Jerry: What do I say if he picks up?
Car thief: Hello?
Jerry: Hello? Is this 555-8383?
Car thief: I have no idea.
Jerry: Can I ask you a question?
Car thief: Sure.
Jerry: Did you steal my car?
Car thief: Yes I did.
Jerry: You did?!
Car thief: I did.
Jerry: That's my car!
Car thief: I didn't know it was yours.
Jerry: What are you gonna do with it?
Car thief: I dunno, drive around.
Jerry: Then can I have it back?
Car thief: Mmmm, nah, I'm gonna keep it.
Kramer gestures for Jerry to hand him the phone.
Kramer: Hello?
Car thief: Yeah, who's this?
Kramer: Kramer.
Car thief: Hello, Kramer.
Kramer: Listen, there's a pair of gloves in the glove compartment.
Car thief: Wait, hold on... Brown ones?
Kramer: Yeah. Listen, could you mail those to me? Or bring them by my building, it's 129 West 81st St.
Car thief: One-two-nine, okay.
Kramer: Thanks a lot, uh here's Jerry.
Jerry (derisively at Kramer): Gloves. (Into the phone) Hello?
Car thief: Jerry?
Jerry: Yeah, let me ask you a question. How do you cross those wires?
Car thief: I didn't cross any wires, the keys were in it.
Jerry: Sid left the keys in the car. Alright, I gotta go. Drive carefully.
Car thief: Jerry, when's the last time you had a tune-up? Because I can't find the--
Jerry hangs up.

Seinfeld

No comments: