Saturday, November 14, 2009

Face To Face

23-03-2009

Elaine: What do you think, you think I'm making a big mistake?
Jerry: Hey, if you enjoy being with him, that's what's important.
Elaine: I love being with him. I mean, I like being with him. It's okay being with him.
New scene. Elaine and Jerry are at Jerry's apartment.
Elaine: I just don't enjoy being with him.
Jerry: Well that's what's important.
Elaine: I'm meeting him for lunch at Chadway's around the corner, do I have to break up with him face to face or can I just wait and do it over the phone?
Jerry: How many times you been out with him?
Elaine: Seven?
Jerry: Face to face.
Elaine: Seven dates is a face-to-face break up?
Jerry: If it was six I could have let you go, but seven, I'm afraid, is over the limit. Unless, of course, there was no sex.
Elaine: Hmm... How's the pasta over there?

Seinfeld

No comments: