Friday, November 13, 2009

Not A Good A Sign

12-02-2009

Jerry and George are at a newsstand.
George: Where'd you meet her?
Jerry: I met her on an elevator.
George: On an elevator? You met a woman on an elevator?
Jerry: Impossible, right?
George: You got less than sixty seconds. That's like dismantling a time bomb. What got into you?
Jerry: I don't know. She was so beautiful, it was like a pure reflex. The words just came out of my mouth.
George: Wow. What'd you say?
(flashback to Jerry and Isabel on the elevator)
Jerry: You know, I'm the one responsible for those crop circles in England.
(end of flashback)
George: Wow.
Jerry: Can you believe I did that?
George: What did she say?
(another flashback)
Isabel: What crop circles?
(end of flashback)
Jerry: Not a good sign.

Seinfeld

No comments: