Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I See Things As They Are?

09-03-2010

George: Can he hear us?
Jerry: No. Why?
George: I thought I saw him look in the mirror suspiciously.
Jerry: He can't hear us.
George: Let's test him. Hey, driver. What do you say we stop off, pick up your sister, have a little fun back here? No, he can't hear us.
Jerry: Where's he dropping us? Maybe we can get him to drop us right at my house?
George: We'll ask him. (opens partition) My dear fellow, where are you dropping us?
Chauffer: Madison Square Garden, of course. I have the four passes.
George: Of course, the uh, the four passes. (closes partition) Four passes to Madison Square Garden? Wait a minute. Wait a minute! Of course! Chicago! The Knicks are playing the Bulls tonight!
Jerry: What?
George: We are going to the Knicks game! Michael Jordan!
Jerry: We're going to the Knicks game!
George: Did I tell you?! Did I tell you?!
Jerry: I can't believe it! You may have hit with this one!
George: You see, you see? I see things as they are and I say, 'no!' Uh, wait, you see things as they are not and you s- Wait, uh, you see things, do you see things as they are? What do you say when you see things?
Jerry: Lemme call Elaine and Kramer.
George: If I see things as they are, I would ask 'why' or 'why not?'


Seinfeld

No comments: