Saturday, February 7, 2009

2000 Years

19-11-2007

(Enter Kramer)
KRAMER: Hey. Hey, would you do me a solid?
JERRY: Well, what kind of solid?
KRAMER: I need you to sit in the car for two minutes while it's double-parked. I gotta pick up some birds.
JERRY: Birds?
KRAMER: Yeah. A friend of mine, he's a magician. He's going away on vacation. He asked me to take care of his doves.
JERRY: So take a cab.
KRAMER: They won't take a cage full of birds.
JERRY: I can't. I'm on my way out. There's no way I can do it.
KRAMER: George, do me a solid? Two minutes.
GEORGE: Well, I'm going with him. I'd like to, I've never done a solid before.
KRAMER: Alright.. yeah.. alright, have a good one.

(Kramer leaves)

JERRY: (Scoffs) Two minutes. Believe me, I know his two minutes.. By his conception of time, his life will last over two thousand years.

Seinfeld

No comments: