Saturday, February 7, 2009

Point With Your Own Doctor

09-11-2007

GEORGE: I don't care.
JERRY: You're kidding.
GEORGE: No, I don't care.
JERRY: You mean that?
GEORGE: Absolutely.
JERRY: You don't care?
GEORGE: No.
JERRY: How could you not care?
GEORGE: I don't know. But I don't. I'm actually almost happy to hear it.
JERRY: I thought you'd be upset.
GEORGE: I guess I should be but I'm not.
JERRY: Am I a bad person? Did I do something terrible?
GEORGE: No, you're a fine person. You're a humanitarian. She's very sexy.
JERRY: That voice. That voice. She's driving me crazy.
GEORGE: I know, I know.
JERRY: So I can see her tonight, and you don't care?
GEORGE: See her tonight. See her tomarrow. Go. Knock yourself out. She's too crazy for me.
JERRY: Alright. As long as you're okay. Because I can't stop thinking about her.
GEORGE: I'm okay. I'm fine. I'm wonderful. I never felt better in my whole life.
JERRY: Good. And I'll tell you what.. You don't have to pay me back the thirty-five I gave to the chiropractor for the rest of your bill.
GEORGE: (Angry) You paid that crook?!
JERRY: I had to.
GEORGE: He didn't do anything, Jerry. It's a scam! Who told you to do that?
JERRY: It was embarrassing to me.
GEORGE: I was trying to make a point.
JERRY: Why don't you make a point with your own doctor? (George gulps) What's wrong?
GEORGE: (Gasping) I think I swallowed a fly! ..I swallowed a fly! What do I do? What can happen?"

Seinfeld

No comments: