Saturday, February 7, 2009

Show Me The Levels

23-11-2007

(Jerry opens his door, Kramer's standing in the hallway)
KRAMER: Oh, hi. I just came to say goodbye. (Gestures to the bags) ..Need any help with those?
MORTY: It's nothing. I got it. So, how are your levels coming along?
KRAMER: Oh, well.. I decided I'm not gonna do it.
JERRY: (Sarcastically) Really? What a shock.
HELEN: Goodbye, Jerry.
JERRY: Take care.
HELEN: We'll call you. (Leaves)
MORTY: Bye, Jer.
JERRY: Bye, Dad. Take it easy.
MORTY: Bye, Mr. Kramer.
KRAMER: Yeah. So long, Morty. (Morty leaves)
JERRY: So, when do I get my dinner?
KRAMER: There's no dinner. The bet's off. I'm not gonna do it.
JERRY: Yes. I know you're not gonna do it. That's why I bet.
KRAMER: There's not bet if I'm not doing it.
JERRY: That's the bet! That you're not doing it!
KRAMER: Yeah, well, I could do it. I don't want to do it.
JERRY: We didn't bet on if you wanted to. We bet on if it would be done.
KRAMER: And it could be done.
JERRY: Well, of course it could be done! Anything could be done! But it only is done if it's done. Show me the levels! The bet is the levels.
KRAMER: But I don't want the levels!
JERRY: That's the bet!

Seinfeld

No comments: