Saturday, May 30, 2009

Divine Plan

20-04-2008

JERRY: Well, that's a lot of money. But, if that's the way it's gotta be, that's the way it's gotta be. (Goes back to his apartment) You know, I used to think that the universe is a random, chaotic, sequence of meaningless events, but I see now that there is reason and purpose to all things.

GEORGE: What happened to you?

JERRY: Religion, my friend, that's what happened to me. Because, I have just been informed that it's going to cost Elaine the sum of five thousand dollars to get the apartment upstairs.

GEORGE: Five thousand dollars? She doesn't have five thousand dollars!

JERRY: Of course she doesn't have five thousand dollars!

GEORGE: So, she can't get the apartment.

JERRY: Can't get it.

GEORGE: So, she doesn't move in.

JERRY: No move. So, you see, it's all part of a divine plan.

GEORGE: And how does the baldness fit into that plan?

Seinfeld

No comments: