Saturday, May 30, 2009

Make Love To Me

14-05-2008

Jerry: Ready?
George: Listen, I... have a tremendous favour to ask.
Jerry: I do favours.
George: I think something's happening here.
Jerry: What?
George: I think she wants me to take her home.
Jerry: Uau...
George: What Should I do?
Jerry: Go. What can you do?
George: What about you and Elaine?
Jerry: We'll get a ride.
George: You're sure?
Jerry: We'll be fine. What did she say?
George: She told me she.... (interrupts when someone passes) she told me she wants me to make love to her.
Jerry: What? She said that?
George: Yeah.
Jerry: Get out of here.
George: I swear.
Jerry: What did you say?
George: I... oh I can't-
Jerry: Come on. What did you say?
George: Please, it's, it's...
Jerry: What?
George: "I... I... I long for you"
Jerry: "I long for you?"
George: I was so shocked I was lucky I said anything.
Jerry: It's oky. That's not bad.
George: I don't like when a woman saus "Make love to me". It's intimidating. The last time a woman saida that to me, I wound up apologizing to her.
Jerry: Really?
George: That's a lot of pressure. "Make love to me". What am I, In the circus?

Seinfeld

No comments: