Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lightning

08-05-2008

"So I was in the drugstore trying to get a cold medication. You ever try this? It's not easy. It's a wall, it's an entire wall of medications. So you stand there and you'll go "allright, allright, okay. What the hell am I...? This is quick acting, but this is long-lasting. When do I need to feel good? Now or later?" It's a tough question. Then the commercials on tv will show you whats wrong with the guy. They always show you the problems. They show you the human body... Which is usually this guy: (Turns his head with the mouth wide open and open arms and hands) No face, mouth open. This how the drug companies sees the public. And he's always in like a certain pain, like, red, wavy lines are going through him or he's glowing. Parts of him are on fire sometimes. Lightning is attacking him. I never had any doctor saying to me, "are you having any pain? Are you having any lightning with the pain?""

Seinfeld

No comments: