Friday, January 22, 2010

Get A Job!

27-06-2009

JERRY: Do you believe that guy?
ELAINE: What guy?
JERRY: My neighbour:
ELAINE: Oh, that creepy guy?
JERRY: Yeah, did he think I was flirting with her?
GEORGE: He didn’t seem too pleased.
ELAINE: Maybe I’ll get a steak with french fried onion wings.
GEORGE: hey, you know what? I just remembered something. I had a dream about that guy last night. This is amazing.
JERRY: What’s so amazing? You’ve seen him before.
GEORGE: I haven’t seen him for months.
JERRY: What was the dream?
GEORGE: I was doing standup comedy in Kennebunkport Maine. ??? night club. The stage was on a cliff and the audience was throwing all the comics off.
JERRY: I think I’ve played there.
GEORGE: I’ve had a lot of other paranormal stuff happen to me.
JERRY: You’re a little paranormal. Name one paranormal thing that happened to you.
George: I knew I was going to be bald.
Jerry: Your father's bald.
George: Baldness is inherited from the mother's side, Jerry.
Jerry: But your mother's bald too.
ELAINE: Hey, George, you know my friend goes to a psychic.
GEORGE: Really?
ELAINE: Uh uh, you should go some time.
GEORGE: I’d love to go. Make an appointment.
JERRY: Psychics, vacations. How about getting a job?

Seinfeld

No comments: