Friday, January 22, 2010

Subjectivity

24-06-2009

"-That means that the probability of the lines of letters ever having meaning is lower than the probability of a raindrop playing a Chopin tune.
-It's the same as the law, probability of a line of notes on a musical score upon the stand having meaning. The only predetermined this is its flow.
-The consciousness of the writter. The consciousness of the reader.
-And the consciousness of the instrumentalist. And the consciousness of the listener.
-Through the shared consciousness, a meaning is born for the first time. You hide your consciousness by refusing to meet the reality before you face to face. In order to deny your consciousness, you change the words.
-I said what I felt. I say what I thought. That is me.
-What that (...) means...
-That's subjectivity.
-That subjectivity twists and hides the reality. Your feeling which you conceal. Your desires, which you conceal."

No comments: