Friday, January 22, 2010

There's No Time!

05-07-2009

[Jerry’s apartment late at night there is knocking at the door]

JERRY: Who is it? Who is it?
GINA: It’s Gina.
JERRY: Who?
GINA: Martine’s girl friend.
JERRY: Martine?
GINA: You next door neighbour.
JERRY: Oh, Martin!
[Jerry opens door]
GEORGE: It’s Martine. I think he’s dying. He tried to kill himself with pills.
JERRY: What?
GINA: Come on.
JERRY: In my pajamas? I better get my robe.
GINA: We don’t have enough time.
JERRY: It’ll take two seconds.
GINA: There is no time.
JERRY: We don’t have two seconds?
GINA: All right. Go ahead.
JERRY: Nah, forget it.
GINA: No, go ahead.
JERRY: Nah. I’ll just wear the pajamas.
GINA: Will you just get it?!
JERRY: Are you sure?
GINA: Forget it. Come on.
JERRY: Nah, I’ll go get the robe.

Seinfeld

No comments: