Friday, January 22, 2010

Ulcer Test

15-06-2009

[Jerry’s Apartment]

JERRY: Let me ask you a question. If you named a kid Rasputin do you think that would have a negative effect on his life?
ELAINE: Na.
JERRY: What are you doing? We’re going out for dinner in ten minutes.
ELAINE: Do you realize this is the last meal I am going to have for three days?
[buzzer]
JERRY: Yeah.
GEORGE: It’s George.
JERRY: Come on up. . . . I never heard of this. You’ve got to fast for three days to take an ulcer test. How you gonna do that?
ELAINE: I don’t know. How could I possibly have ulcers? Who could have given me ulcers?
JERRY: I think I’ll take out the garbage.
ELAINE: Hey, have you ever fasted?
JERRY: Well, once I didn’t have dinner until, like 9:00 o’clock, that was pretty rough.

Seinfeld

No comments: