Friday, January 22, 2010

Tests

03-06-2009

Jerry: I'm going to get a physical examination. To me, that urine sample.Giving them that, that's always a pleasure, isn't it? Then there's always the amount question:" I don't know what you need. I gave you whatever I had there. That's the.. I got more. Whatever you need, I can get it. Just let me know what you need. It's no problem, I mean..." But any kind of physical test, I don't know what it is... I always click into this thing where I wanna do really well. If it's gonna be a physical test, I wanna do well. Like, remember in school they'd do hearing tests? And you'd really be listening, you know...trying to really... trying to do well, I wanna do well. I wanted to do unbelievable on that test. I wanted them to come to me after the hearing test and go: "We think you may have something close to super hearing. What you heard was a cotton ball touching a piece of felt. We're sending the results to washington. We'd like you to mee the president."

Seinfeld

No comments: