Thursday, March 4, 2010

Comfortable

04-08-2009

George: Are you often on business trip? Nice...oh, hey nice ice-bucket.
Woman: Make your-self comfortable.
*She steps in to bathroom.*
George's voice: Make myself comfortable. What does that mean? Does she want me to take my clothes off? Is she taking her clothes off? What if I take my clothes off and she still has hers' on? Then I really look like an idiot. She could get offended and leave. So maybe I should leave them on, but what then if she takes her off? Then she'll feel humiliated. 'Make yourself comfortable'. I got this unbelievable woman and this 'comfortable'-thing can ruin me. I got it! I take my shoes off and sit on the bed. There, that's comfortable. She can't accuse me being unconvertible.
*She comes out from the bathroom, wearing a nightie.* George: Gotta tell you I'm pretty comfortable.

Seinfeld

No comments: