Thursday, March 4, 2010

Will I See You Again?

10-08-2009

*George and the beautiful woman are still in the hotel room. The woman is putting handcuffs on George and the other end to the backboard of the bed.*
George: Eh, gee, I hope you have the key for these things.
Woman: Oh, don't worry. I do.
*She steps in to the bathroom*
George: You know, my mother used to walk around on our apartment just in her bra and panties. She didn't look anything like you, she was really disgusting, really bad body. If you could imagine uglier and fatter version
of Shirley Booth. Remember Shirley Booth from Hazel. Really embarrassing, cause you know I had only mother in the whole neighborhood who was worse looking than Hazel. Imagine the taunts I would hear.
Woman: Like what?
George: Like a "Hey your mother is uglier than Hazel. Hazel really puts your mother to shame"
*She comes out of the bathroom fully clothed*
George: What's going on?
Woman: It was a pleasure doing business with you George, but I'm afraid I have to get going.
George: Get going? But we haven't really, you know....
Woman: Eight dollars? Eight dollars?
George: What are you doing? You're robbing me?
Women: I wasted my whole morning with you for eight dollars?
George: Wait, wait a second, what are you doing?
Woman: I'm taking your clothes.
George: No, that's my only suit. It cost me 350 dollars. I got it at Mount Kingsbrough.
Woman: Bye George.
George: No wait, you can't just leave me here! Will I see you again?

Seinfeld

No comments: