Thursday, March 4, 2010

De Soto

28-08-2009

George - You know what I would like to do? I'd really like to have sex with a tall woman. I mean really tall, like a giant. Like 6'5".
Jerry - Really?
George - What was the tallest woman you ever slept with?
Jerry - I don't know, 6'3".
George - Wow! God! See, this is all I think about: Sleeping with a giant. I'ts my life ambition.
Jerry - So I guess it's fair to say taht you've set different goals for yourself than say, thomas Edison, Magellan, These type of people.
George - Magellan? You like Magellan.
Jerry - Oh, yeah. My favorite explorer. Around the world, come on. Who do you like?
George - I like de Soto.
Jerry - De Soto? What did he do?
George - Discovered the Mississippi.
Jerry - Oh yeah, like they wouldn't have that anyway.

Seinfeld

No comments: