Friday, February 11, 2011

Better Than Ted Danson

12-12-2010

George: How much are we gonna get for this? Fifty, sixty thousand?
Jerry: oh, I d-I don't know. I d---
George: Oh, gotta get fifty. Gotta get fifty. All right, I tell you what. We go to the coffee shop, you call your manager. Maybe they made an offer.
Jerry: Okay.
George (excited, pushing Jerry forward): All right, let's go, let's go, let's go, come on.

[Coffee shop]

George: Thirteen thousand?
Jerry: Thirteen thousand.
George: a piece?
Jerry: No, for both!
George: That's insulting! Ted Danson makes eight hundred thousand dollars an episode.
Jerry: Oh, would you stop with the Ted Danson?
George: Well, he does.
Jerry: You're nuts!
George: I'm sorry. I can't live knowing Ted Danson makes that much more than me. Who is he?
Jerry: He's somebody.
George: What about me?
Jerry: You're nobody.
George: Why him? Why not me?
Jerry: He's good, you're not.
George: I'm better than him.

Seinfeld

No comments: