Thursday, February 10, 2011

September The Third

05-11-2010

JERRY: Well we were standing uh, inn the waiting area there, and you know how Devola is. He's all, ... [buzzer]
KRAMER: Yeah [to buzzer]
GEORGE: [OC] It's George.
JERRY: And so, uh I felt very uncomfortable with him and you know I just blurted out something about your party.
KRAMER: Whoa, back up a second.
JERRY: Well, I didn't know that you didn't invite him.
KRAMER: Why would you think I would invite him?
JERRY: I just a assumed, ...
KRAMER: Assumed? Never assume anything. I don't want that nut in my house. You know he's on medication.
[George and Susan enter]
GEORGE: Hello, oh, hello. You remember, ... Susan, from N B C.
JERRY: Of course. How are you?
SUSAN: Fine, it's good to see you.
GEORGE: And this is Kramer.
SUSAN: Hello.
GEORGE: All right go ahead Susan, tell him.
JERRY: Tell me what?
SUSAN: Well, I, [phone rings]
JERRY: Uh, sorry, Excuse me one second. Hello.
TEL: Hi, would you be interested in switching over to TMI long distance service.
JERRY: Oh, gee, I can't talk right now. Why don't you give me your home number and I'll call you later.
TEL: Uh, I'm sorry we're not allowed to do that.
JERRY: Oh, I guess you don't want people calling you at home.
TEL: No.
JERRY: Well now you know how I feel. [Hangs up]
GEORGE: Well, go ahead, tell him.
JERRY: Kramer, are you drinking that milk?
KRAMER: Yeah.
JERRY: What's the expiration date on that?
KRAMER: September third.
JERRY: The third?
GEORGE: and SUSAN: The third?
KRAMER: Um, Uh, ugh, ...
SUSAN: Noooo... [Kramer throws up on Susan]

Seinfeld

No comments: