Thursday, September 15, 2011

Elmer Fudd Sitting On A Juicer Pt 2

21-03-2011


JERRY: Well this is it.
P: This is nice. Thanks again for the Chinese food.
JERRY: Oh, you're welcome. You know I think I ate too much of that garlic.
P: Yeah, me too,
JERRY: No, I ate the whole plate. I didn't know those little things were garlic.
P: Laughs - ha ha ha (obnoxious laugh). Oh, you know what? I think Naked gun is on. I've seen it. I laughed through that whole thing. You wanna watch?
JERRY: No, I mean, I don't think so.
P: I thought you liked to laugh. I thought you were happy go lucky.
JERRY: No, nah, I'm not happy and I'm not lucky, and I don't go. If anything I'm sad stop unlucky.
N: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
JERRY: That's not funny Naomi. I didn't mean to be funny there. Why don't you check the TV guide. I think uh, Holocaust is on.

GEORGE: (on phone) Jerry, it's George. Hey, hey are you all set for the weekend. This is going to be great. You're going to have a great time with Naomi. All right, you know she's got that laugh. What did you say? It's like Elmer Fudd sitting on a juicer? Anyway, i was thinking we would take two cars up to the cabin and that way if one of wanted to stay you know...



JERRY: This thing has never worked right.
N: You think I laugh like Elmer Fudd sitting on a juicer?
JERRY: Well, first of all Elmer Fudd is one of the most beloved internationally known cartoon characters of all time. "I'm going to kill that cwazy wabbit ... ha ha " Come on. Not only that, a juicer is one of the healthiest ways ... it makes the juice ... extracts the pulp and the vitamins, for long life and vitality.

Seinfeld

No comments: