Thursday, September 15, 2011

Peach

28-03-2011


JERRY: How could you leave a message like that on my machine.?
GEORGE: Well how could you just play your message in front of anybody?
JERRY: Because I didn't think anyone would leave it!
GEORGE: Well, I didn't think anyone would play it.
JERRY: Well, now she's not going away for this weekend.
GEORGE: What do you mean not goin'? We got plans here. Call her up.
JERRY: Well, it's better anyway. I mean really. What was going to happen? I'm a comedian. How can I go out with a girl with a laugh like that? It's like Coco Chanel goin' out with a fish monger. Cause she's with all the perfumes and a fish mongers a pretty bad smell.
GEORGE: Well maybe you should ask Elaine.
JERRY: Yeah but if I ask Elaine, Kramer will feel slighted.
GEORGE: Oh no no, don't say anything to Kramer. Susan can't stand him. He vomited all over her.
JERRY: Yeah, .. wait a minute do you smell smoke?

JERRY: Ah, Kramer.
KRAMER: Hello boys, top of the morning to ya. What do you say? What do ya be?
JERRY: Will you put that thing out before you start another fire. You had to give him a box of cigars.
KRAMER: So, what are you guys doin this weekend?
JERRY:, GEORGE: uh uh, we're uh ..
KRAMER: Because I'm going to e playing golf at the Westchester country club. Hum.
JERRY: Westchester? Isn't that a private club?
KRAMER: Oh, that's right buddy. It's private. It's very private. But I met the pro at the golf shop up on 49th St. and I gave him one of these Cubans and he invites me up to play a free round then he says anytime I lay one of these babies on him it's going to be the same deal. Ha ha. Isn't that beautiful.
JERRY: and GEORGE: ye, hu, um ye,
KRAMER: Man, I'm going to be hitting the links all weekend. foooo
GEORGE: Gee, that's too bad.
JERRY: Too bad.
KRAMER: Why? What what?
GEORGE: Well, they got any golf courses up there?
JERRY: and GEORGE: No, no, no, no.
GEORGE: That's pie country.
JERRY: Yeah
GEORGE: They do a lot of baking up there.
JERRY: They sell them by the side of the road. Blueberry, Blackberry
GEORGE: Blackberry, boysenberry.
JERRY: Boysenberry, huckleberry.
GEORGE: Huckleberry, raspberry
JERRY: Raspberry, strawberry.
GEORGE: Strawberry, cranberry
JERRY: Peach.

Seinfeld

No comments: