Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Elmer Fudd Stting On A Juicer

25-02-2011

Naomi is handing her card to Jerry.

JERRY: I can't believe I'm doing this. I never do stuff like this.
NAOMI: (joking) Really? I give out my number to just about every customer who comes in here.
JERRY: Oh. (chuckles) Really? You don't seem that desperate.
NAOMI: (playing it straight) Oh yeah. Actually, I'm a little disappointed. I kind of had my eye on uncle Leo.
JERRY: Uh huh. Well uh, I'll give you a call, and thanks for the fish. By the way, you know why fish are so thin?
NAOMI: Why?
JERRY: They eat fish.

Naomi starts to laugh at his joke. It is, of course, the laugh later described as 'Elmer Fudd sitting on a juicer'. It's loud and persistent. Jerry leaves, but then leans back around the corner with a look of disbelief on his face.

Seinfeld

No comments: