Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's A Beautiful Day

01-01-2007

It's funny how things go by, it's funny how the world goes round and round, all the people we take for granted, all the places we thought would be forever. I always had a mixed feeling about nostalgia about places, people and specially moments. And I'm glad to find out that all of that took me here, this precise moment. Joy, sadness, peace and sorrow. All faces of the same person, all part of me but not what I am.
In the past, the first day of the new year always ment a new beginning with someone by my side, a new self discovered or even with clear objectives in my mind.
This year nothing of this happened...but I find out that have inside a peace that I once thought lost. I still have all the old same wishes... but I'm pleased where I am now and confident of where I'm going. One thing that brings me peace it's definitely the wonderful people I'm taking with me.

It's a re-run from the last year's 1st of January but I (still) don't see a better way to start this new year.


It's a beautiful day
The sun is shining
I feel good
And no-one's gonna stop me now, oh yeah

It's a beautiful day
I fell good, I fell right
And no-one, no-one's gonna stop me now
Mama

Sometimes I fell so sad, so sad, so bad
But no-one's gonna stop me now, no-one
It's hopeless - so hopeless to even try

Queen

No comments: