Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Memories

05-05-2007

"Dogget - You work for the cartel, make their enemys disappear. Desaparecido. Do you understand me?
... - I speak english, but I don't understand you.
Dogget - Like hell you don't! You gave me these... when you took my memmory. I have no idea how you do it, but everything I am, everything I have, my identity, you robbed that from me.
... - I don't know who has been saying these things to you. How can you prove them?
Dogget - I was searching for a man, a banker from Texas. Hollis Ryce was the banker. He was out of his mind. He didn't even know his name. You robbed him of that. Then you tried to do the same thing to me. You failed you son of a bitch. I remember everything.
Agent - Agent Dogget.. leave him to us.
... - Why would you want to remember? You can't tell me you're happier now because you recall your life. I saw it all. So much pain. Why would you want to struggle so long and hard to get that pain back?
Dogget - Because it's mine!!

(...)outside

Agent - John. I'm so sorry. About Luke. About you having to relive that...
Dogget - I'll take the bad as long I can remember the good.

X-Files

No comments: