Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bad Excuses

04-09-2007

"JOEL: So, I though you were tutoring your nephew?
JERRY: Oh, we finished early.
JOEL: Uhm, I'll bet. So, are you going to introduce me to your - nephew?
JERRY: Elaine Benes, this is Joel Horneck.
ELAINE: Hi.
JOEL: Whoa, Nelson! This is Elaine? I though you guys split?
JERRY: We're still friends.
JOEL: So, thanks again for those tickets. But next week, I'm going to take you. You about next Tuesday night? (to Elaine) And why don't you come along?
ELAINE: Oh, no, no. Tuesday's no good becasue we've got choir practice.
JERRY: Right. I forgot about choir.
ELAINE: We're doing that evening of Eastern European National Anthems.
JERRY: Right. You know, the wall being down and everything.
JOEL: (to Jerry) What about Thursday night? I mean they're playing the Sonics.
(Jerry shakes his head.)
ELAINE: Huh... Thursday is not good because we've got to get to the hospital to see if we qualify as those organ donors.
JOEL: You know, I should really try something like that.
JERRY: You really should."

Seinfeld

No comments: