Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Tip

30-07-2007

"ELAINE: [looks around] Oh, well, come on...this is an apartment, this is a home! This is a place to live...Oohhh, a fireplace, are you kidding me! Does this work? [takes a closer look at the fireplace]
GEORGE: I didn't know there was a fireplace. A fireplace, this is incredible.
JERRY: How do you get all that wood in here?
ELAINE: They deliver it.
JERRY: They deliver wood?
ELAINE: Yeah.
JERRY: Whatta ya tip a "woodguy"?
GEORGE: [looking intensively at the form with the apartment description] I didn't know there was a fireplace?
ELAINE: Look! Look at...look at this! There's a garden.
GEORGE: A garden! I can't believe there's a garden!
JERRY: Would I have to get a gardner?
ELAINE: Yeah, you can get a gardner.
JERRY: You tip him?
ELAINE: You can.
GEORGE: [to Elaine] You don't tip a gardner!
ELAINE: You can tip a gardner.
GEORGE: You don't need a gardner.
ELAINE: Jerry, you can barbecue back here [points to garden].
JERRY: They deliver the coal?
ELAINE: Sure, it's...probably the same guy, who delivers the
wood.
JERRY: Oh, then I gotta tip him."

Seinfeld

No comments: